- Shi, Jingchun, Xue Lia, Tangtian Heb, Jingzhen Wang, Zhen Wang, Ping Li, Yongzhong Lai, Edmond Sanganyado and Wenhua Liu. Integrated assessment of heavy metal pollution using transplanted mussels in eastern Guangdong, China. Environmental Pollution (Article in Press)
- Rajput, Imran Rashid, Ziyang Xiao, Sun Yajing, Summra Yaqoob, Edmond Sanganyado, Huang Ying, Yu Fei and Liu Wenhua. Establishment of Pantropic Spotted Dolphin (Stenella attenuata) Fibroblast Cell Line and Potential Influence of Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) on Cytokines Response. Aquatic Toxicology 2018, 203, 1-9
- Chingono, Kudakwashe E., Edmond Sanganyado*, Emily Bere and Bongani Yalala. Adsorption of sugarcane vinasse effluent on bagasse fly ash: A parametric and kinetic study. Journal of Environmental Management 2018, 224, 182-190
- Zhang, Qing, Zhaoxian Zhang, Bowen Tang, Beibei Gao, Mingming Tian, Edmond Sanganyado, Haiyan Shi and Minghua Wang. Mechanistic insights into stereospecific bioactivity and dissipation of chiral fungicide triticonazole in agricultural management. Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry 2018, 66(28), 7286-7293
- Gwenzi, Willis, Lynda Mangori, Concilia Danha, Nhamo Chaukura, Nothando Dunjana and Edmond Sanganyado. Sources, behaviour, and environmental and human health risks of high technology rare earth elements as emerging contaminants. Science of the Total Environment 2018, 636, 299-313
- Sanganyado, Edmond, Imran Rashid Rajput and Wenhua Liu. Bioaccumulation of organic pollutants in Indo-Pacific humpback dolphin: A review on current knowledge and future prospects. Environmental Pollution 2018, 237, 111-125
- Sanganyado, Edmond*, Charles Teta and Busani Masiri. Impact of African traditional worldviews on climate change adaptation. Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management 2018, 14, 189–193
- Sanganyado, Edmond* and Simbarashe Nkomo. Incorporating sustainability into engineering education using e-learning. Education Science 2018, 8, 39
- Sun Yajing, Imran Rashid Rajput, Huang Ying, Yu Fei, Edmond Sanganyado, Ping Li, Wang Jingzhen and Liu Wenhua. Establishment and characterization of pygmy killer whale (Feresa attenuata) dermal fibroblast cell line. PLoS ONE 2018, 13(3): e0195128.
- Sanganyado, Edmond*, Zhijiang Lu, Qiuguo, Daniel Schlenk and Jay Gan. Chiral pharmaceuticals: A review on their environmental occurrence and fate processes. Water Research 2017, 124, 527-542
- Sanganyado, Edmond*, Qiuguo Fu and Jay Gan. Enantiomeric selectivity in adsorption of chiral β-blockers on sludge. Environmental Pollution 2016, 217, 787–794
- Fu, Qiuguo, Edmond Sanganyado, Qingfu Ye and Jay Gan. Meta-analysis of biosolid effects on persistence of triclosan and triclocarban in soil. Environmental Pollution 2016, 210, 137-144
- Sanganyado, Edmond*, Zhijiang Lu and Jay Gan. Mechanistic insights on chaotropic interactions of liophilic ions with basic pharmaceuticals in polar ionic mode liquid chromatography. Journal of Chromatography A 2014, 1368, 82-88
- Sanganyado, Edmond*, C. T. Parekh and Sune Eriksson. Analysis of acrylamide in traditional foodstuffs in Zimbabwe. African Journal of Food Science 2011, 5, 910-913
Science Policy Journal Articles
- Edmond Sanganyado et al. Broad interests reap benefits for science. Science 2018, 361 (6397), 24-26
- Sanganyado, Edmond. My path to contentment. Science 2018, 360 (6385), 234
- Sanganyado, Edmond and Wenhua Liu. (2018, February 7-9). Paleo-ecotoxicology: Ecosystem responses to environmental pollutants using estuarine sediments. Paper presented at Symposium on Marine and Coastal Pollution, Nanjing University, China
- Sanganyado, Edmond, Jinjin Chen, Xiao-Xuan Yu and Wenhua Liu. (2018, July 18-22). Understanding impact of aquaculture on estuarine and coastal ecosystems in China: A paleoecotoxicology approach. Mini-review presented at Yellow Sea Ecosystem Symposium, Seoul, South Korea.
- Sanganyado, Edmond and Jay Gan. (2015, November 16-20). The read-across hypothesis and toxicity of chiral pharmaceuticals. Paper presented at the 12th International Symposium on Persistent Toxic Substances, Riverside, California.
- Sanganyado, Edmond and Jay Gan. (2015, May 23). Perspectives on environmental risk assessment of chiral pharmaceuticals. Paper presented at Giannini Agricultural and Resource Economics Student Conference, Riverside, CA.
- Sanganyado, Edmond, Qiuguo Fu and Jay Gan. (2015, March 25-26). Effect of surfactants on stereoselective sorption of beta blockers. Poster presented at the 250th American Chemical Society National Meeting and Exhibition, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Sanganyado, Edmond and Jay Gan. (2015, August 16-20). Stereoselective biotransformation of β-blockers and antidepressants in the aquatic environment. Paper presented at the 250th American Chemical Society National Meeting and Exhibition, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Sanganyado, Edmond, Zhijiang Lu and Jay Gan. (2014, August 10, 14) Influence of liophilic ions on enantioseparation of basic pharmaceuticals in polar ionic mode Liquid Chromatography. Poster presented at the 249th American Chemical Society National Meeting and Exhibition, San Francisco, California.
- Sanganyado, Edmond and Jay Gan. (2013, August 16-20). Enantioselective analysis of chiral pharmaceuticals in wastewater and environmental water samples. Poster presented at Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry North America 34th Annual Meeting, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Sanganyado, Edmond. Scientific Peer Review: Guidelines for Informative Peer Review by J. Matthias Starck. Springer Spektrum: Wiesbaden, Germany, 2017; 60 pp.; ISBN: 978-3-658-19915-9. Challenges 2018, 9, 6.
- Sanganyado, Edmond. A Perfect Moral Storm: The Ethical Tragedy of Climate Change by Stephen M. Gardiner. Oxford University Press: New York, USA, 2013; 518 pp.; ISBN: 978-0-199-98514-2. and Climate Justice: An Introduction by Dominic Roser and Christian Seidel. Routledge: New York, USA, 2017; 240 pp.; ISBN: 978-1-138-84527-5. Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management 2018, 14, 304–309.
- Sanganyado, Edmond. The Water Will Come: Rising Seas, Sinking Cities and the Remaking of the Civilized World by Jeff Goodell. Little, Brown and Company: New York, USA, 2017; 352 pp.; ISBN: 978-0-316-26024-4. Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management 2018, 14, 304–309.
- Sanganyado, Edmond. Reason in a Dark Time: Why the Struggle Against Climate Change Failed — and What It Means for Our Future by Dale Jamieson. Oxford University Press: New York, USA, 2014; 278 pp.; ISBN: 978-0-1-908-4588-9. Frontiers in Earth Science 2018.
Contributions to edited volumes
- Sanganyado, Edmond, Basil K. Munjanja, and Vincent Nyakubaya. Biopesticide Residues in Water. Biopesticides Handbook. Ed. Leo M. L. Nollet and Hamir Singh Rathore. Boca Raton: CRC, 2015. 93–118.
- Sanganyado, Edmond, and Stephen Majoni. Herbicide Residue. Handbook of Food Analysis. Ed. Leo M. L. Nollet and Fidel Toldrá. 3rd ed. Vol. 2. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2015. 215-240.
- Munjanja, Basil K, and Edmond Sanganyado. UV-Visible Absorption, Fluorescence and Chemiluminescence Spectroscopy. Handbo